Sunday 23 October 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon - Saturday


Today was day two of the read-a-thon and I have finished Unholy Ghosts and I'm 269 pages into Lover Avenged. I think reading Lover Avenged may drop my overall book count as it's a whopping 712 pages long. I really want to know more about Rehvenge though so I'm loving every page!






I also took part in an awesome picture challenge over at Book Briefs and the answer to my puzzle was The Scot, the Witch and the Wardrobe by Annette Blair. It's the final part of her awesome accidental witch trilogy that starts with The Kitchen Witch (clicking should take you to Goodreads).

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's a long book! I hope you enjoy reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! It was packed with storyline though so I really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva