Sunday 9 October 2011

In My Mailbox (4)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Each weekend I'll post about any new books I've gotten either in my mailbox or from a store or library that week. If I haven't gotten any new books, I'll wait until I do.




I can't wait to get stuck into this - the trilogy is next up on my TBR as soon as I'm done with the Black Dagger Brotherhood books. I'm going to a signing this month with the author so I've got to read them all before then, otherwise I'll just rave about the beautiful covers like a crazy person.



More awesomeness from my sister this week. I babysit, she enables my book addiction :) The Iron King and Die for Me are two I've heard great things about, and Enchanted completes my Donovan Legacy collection.




I got this out of the library this week when I swung by. I'm not sure what made me pick it up as I don't often read crime novels. It could be down to the Criminal Minds DVD marathon I've been having lately. That said I like the butterflies on the cover and the title sounds intriguing, so I'm hoping I'll enjoy it.

8 comments:

  1. I want to read The Iron King soooo sooo bad!!! And Die For Me and Enchanted looks great. I can't wait to see what you say about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Die For Me!!! It's one of the best books I've read this year and last year! It's so unique. I hope you like it as much as I loved it!

    Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Imm. I'm waiting in The Iron Knight now, such snap addictive series. die for me sounds good too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking books! I need to read the Iron Fey series. I am a huge BDB fan, by the way! Love, love, love them! New follower!
    My IMM: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you got some great stuff. I saw Silence last night when I went to WalMart, but I didn't pick it up because I haven't read Hush, Hush or Crescendo. I made that mistake with the Fallen books by Lauren Kate and y'know what they say... fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. I'll read Hush, Hush and then decide if I want the rest.

    As for The Iron King, I read it at the start of the month and absolutely loved it. I hope that you enjoy it too. :) It's probably one of my favorite books that I have reviewed since I started my blog.

    And Die For Me...? *swoon* I want that book so bad and I've had so many silly little complications crop up every time I think of getting it. Bookstores have claimed to have it in stock only to have it be gone when I got there. Other books have needed priority online for various reasons. You get the idea. I hope that it's as great as I have heard. :)

    Anyway, have a great day! If you'd like to drop by my IMM, here is the link:

    http://www.katreads.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-oct-9th.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silence and The Iron King are both incredible books. Enjoy all you're great reads.

    Check out my IMM:
    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Iron Fey series! So good! I can't wait to read Silence. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments guys :) There is going to be a contest coming up soon for a copy of Die for Me for those who haven't got hold of it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva