Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Teaser Tuesdays (6)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.



My teaser:

"There was a heartbeat of silence, then someone barked a laugh while her patient cursed in the background. The kinglike one started to grin at her.."

~ Page 204, Lover Unbound by J. R. Ward

10 comments:

  1. Another author that I've heard a lot about but never read! Good teaser!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. "a heartbeat of silence" love that!
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-miss-peregrines-home-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting guys :) I love the "heartbeat of silence" too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite book of the series! Vishous is my man!! Hope you're loving it! Here's my Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. - I'm a new follower! Anyone who loves the BDB is alright with me! I just got my collector's edition of Dark Lover signed by J.R. Ward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jenny! I'm so jealous :) I'm reserving judgement on my fave brother until I've read up to Lover Mine (that's as far as I own) but so far I'm loving all of them. It's going to be soooo hard to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! BDB! I LOVE this series and those sexy vamp warriors. My favorite has to be Rhage, but I've got a soft spot for each of the brothers in this series. Can't wait for Tohr's story next.

    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choice! I love that book, the whole series.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting guys :) I loved checking out your teasers. It's great seeing other BDB fans appear!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva