Sunday 6 January 2013

Cover Characteristic (2)


Cover Characteristic is a great meme is hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week a new characteristic is posted, and to take part you pick your favourite 5 covers that fit with the topic.

Here are my top 5 covers for this weeks Cover Characteristic: men without shirts.


5. I really like the cover for Naked Dragon by Annette Blair because it's not just a shirtless guy. The details (like the house, the tool belt and the tattoo) are all relevant to the storyline.


4. I generally love the Guild Hunter covers but I was suprised by how much I like the cover for Archangel's Storm by Nalini Singh as I'm not generally a big fan of yellow.


3. Another yellow-but-good cover is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare which I like because it shows off the shadowhunter marks and the city skyline is very cool.


2. Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh is another cover where the details are relevant. I love the wolf silhouette especially as Hawke is the alpha of a pack of wolf shifters.


1. My favourite men without shirts cover has to be The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter. The whole series has some seriously hunky covers but I love how the guy on this manages to pull off a butterfly tattoo by looking all dark and brooding.

8 comments:

  1. City of Bones is on my list too, and I love The Darkest Night cover!! First time I see it but there is definitely something about it :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad I could show it off :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I almost put The Darkest Night on my list, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous cover right? Thanks for stopping by Aleksandra :)

      Delete
  3. Showalter sure knows how to pick the hottest men, huh? Archangel's Storm is seriously awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's like there is a rule where she must have the hottest guys on her covers :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great covers! I like the Darkest Night one!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva