Tuesday 19 June 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon (#WWReadathon)


The Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon starts tomorrow and I can't wait. I've previously participated in the Wonderfully Wicked and Wicked Winter Read-a-Thons and had a huge amount of fun. There are always the coolest challenges and it's amazing how much reading can get done with a little motivation.

I'm really hoping to quite a bit of reading done and the new five day span is awesome as I know I have a couple of wicked busy days coming up (if you'll excuse the pun lol). That said, I probably won't be reviewing my reads as I go for two reasons - firstly review time means non-reading time, and secondly I'm going to be in a bunch of good-for-reading-bad-for-reviewing places.


All in all I'm super excited and can't wait to get stuck in. The official start time is 12:01 EST tonight which is about 5 am here in London so I'll be starting as soon as I wake up. I'll probably be starting at some point in Silver-Tongued Devil by Jaye Wells, depending on how much I read before I fall asleep tonight lol :)


If you'd like to join in (and I really recommend it!) check out the sign-up details here.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva