Thursday 21 June 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon - Thursday (#WWReadathon)


My Day

Today was pretty easy as I was at home pretty much all day but I kept getting distracted with blog stuff and knitting stuff so I barely got any reading done. It's just been a kinda weird off day but on the plus side I may have figured out how to rescue a game I thought I'd lost :)

The Books


So I totally finished this one last night. I was just going to read for a little bit before I went to sleep, but then I got so sucked in to what was going on I ended up finishing the whole thing. Seriously awesomely epic!





I also started reading The Espressologist today and I'm not to sure what I think. I love the plot and the idea behind matching people by their favourite drinks, but I'm over halfway through and know barely anything about the main character :(



Challenges

All challenges run for 24 hours this round which is great for me as the times are always in EST, and that's about 5 hours behind me so the new time span gives me a lot of flexibility. Today's challenges were:

There are two challenges up today: Cover Lover from Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer and Wicked Title Trouble from Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf. I completed the Cover Lover which was super fun and I'm having a ponder over my Wicked Title Trouble entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva