Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Canadian Reading Challenge


I've signed up for the Canadian Reading Challenge hosted by Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer and I'm sooo excited for this one. It turns out some of my favourite authors are Canadian: Kelley Armstrong (okay that one I knew), Lynsay Sands, Michelle Rowen and Margaret Atwood. There are also some authors I want to try like Kathy Reichs and Alyxandra Harvey who are also Canadian.

Basically all you have to do is read 3 books that are either by a Canadian author or set in Canada and review them for the first time. I've checked with Marie and it turns out that I can redo a couple of older reviews for this (they are pretty short and not like my blog reviews at all) which is awesome! I will be reading those books again (they're the first three Otherworld books).

I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in and I think for me the challenge won't be in reading 3 books, it'll be in reading anything not Canadian lol :)

Sign-ups are still open here if you'd like to join in!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I can't commit to a challenge, but I might go follow some of the challenge blogs to find some more Canadian authors :) Then again, I have The Book of Negroes and Alias Grace on my summer reading list, which both would qualify for the challenge... maybe I should sign up!

    Anyway, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva