Wednesday 16 November 2011

Fall into Reading - Question 8

As part of the Fall into Reading challenge, Katrina at Callapidderdays is going to be posting a reading related question each Wednesday. I'm hoping to answer them here each week, partly to keep me motivated for the challenge itself (I find it way too easy to forget about challenges) and partly because there's a great group of people taking part and I'd like to see their answers.

If you're wondering what the whole Fall into Reading thing is about, check out my original post here or Katrina's "The Basics" post here.


This weeks question is: Where do you love to read? Do you have a favorite chair, a favorite room, a favorite place…somewhere that inspires you to put everything else aside and pick up a book?

I do most of my reading curled up in bed before I fall asleep. I get a lot of reading done that way, but there's one major downside - hardbacks, especially the UK kind, are too heavy to read comfortably.

My other favourite reading spot is on the sofa. I've not been feeling so great lately so I've spent some time curled up under my favourite crocheted blanket that my Mum made me on the sofa. It's a comfy spot and there's a handy table close enough for me to put my mug of tea on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva