Sunday 27 November 2011

In My Mailbox (10)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Each weekend I'll post about any new books I've gotten either in my mailbox or from a store or library that week. If I haven't gotten any new books, I'll wait until I do.

This week I decided to pick up a few books from series I've fallen behind in, plus a 2011 debut that sounds hilarious. Vampire Mine and Sexiest Vampire Alive are the newest in Kerrelyn Sparks hilarious Love at Stake series and The Reluctant Vampire is the newest Argeneau/Rogue Hunter novel from Lynsay Sands.

Secrets of the Demon is part of the Kara Gillian urban fantasy series which I want to get caught up on very soon. It's a great blend of demons and police procedural and I loved the first one. The last book A Brush of Darkness is totally new to me and I brought it because it has a heroine who has a unicorn with an attitude problem living in her underwear drawer.

 


So what's in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. Great titles! I've read a couple of Lyndsay Sands vampire series and I liked them. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these titles before but they sound interesting. :) Hope you enjoy them!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by Books, Biscuits & Tea today

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooo sexy books!! I need to catch up with my UF books!! woow! enjoy them all! =P
    My In My Mailbox!

    Happy reading!
    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love the sounds of a Brush of Darkness!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with these but they all look pretty cool!! Enjoy!

    My IMM!


    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting guys :) I'm really looking forward to getting caught up on some of my favourite series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a unicorn with an attitude problem, living in an underwear drawer!? oh my goodness! I think I must read that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva