So a little while ago I signed up for the Take Control of your TBR pile challenge in March 2013 which is being hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's taken me a while to get a post together about it though. As you may already know I've signed up for the 2013 TBR Challenge (here) so I'm hoping dedicating March to reading TBR books will help me with that goal.
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Beginning March 1st, 2013 and ending March 31, 2013 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2013.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2013 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well.
- You can use hastag #TakeControl on twitter and share your progress. Share the Take Control Button or this post on your blog, Facebook or twitter to earn an extra entry for each place you share. (Rafflecopter will post March 1st, so be sure and enter them)
- Note this challenge can be done in conjunction with any other TBR challenge as long as the book is read between March 1st and 31st.