The Book Vixen is hosting the 2013 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge which challenges you to read more books in 2013 than you did in 2012. So far I've read 110 books this year and I'd love to beat that next year.
- Runs January 1, 2013 - December 31, 2013 (books read prior to 1/1/2013 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen's blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2013 than you did in 2012. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you'd like but no moving down.
- Books can be any format (bound, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
Levels:Getting my heart rate up: Read 1-5 more books
Out of breath: Read 6-10 more books
Breaking a sweat: Read 11-15 more books
I'm on fire! - Read 16+ more books
I'm aiming for the getting my heart rate up level, but as I've mentioned before with other challenges I may level up as I go (although any levelling up here will likely be quite late in the year). If you want to outdo yourself in 2013, click here to sign up :)