Tuesday 27 September 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (3)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and the Bookish where a new top ten list is posted each week. This week is: Top Ten Books I Want To Reread which isn't the easiest topic for a chronic rereader like me, so I'm cheating a little and using series I want to reread.



1. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
I've only read the main four books once, a little before the first movie came out and all in the space of about 2 days. I really enjoyed them, but I'd like to reread them as I'd like to review them. Also, I need to read The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner and I don't remember her from the books at all.

2. The Hollows by Kim Harrison
I've read and loved the first five, but it's been ages since I've reread them. I just got the 9th from the library so I can see a series (re)read in the near future.

3. The Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
I have four of these on my Fall into Reading list. Most have already been reread at least once, but I'm hoping to get the reviews I've written posted and the rest read and reviewed during the challenge.



4 & 5. The Weather Warden and Outcast Season books by Rachel Caine
I love these books, and I'm planning on rereading the first eight Weather Warden books before I read the final one. The Outcast season books (technically just the first) I'm waiting for the complete series because the first one didn't really have an ending, it just stopped. I don't want to deal with that annoyance again, despite how much I liked the book, so I'll wait until I have all of them.

6. The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
Harry Dresden is awesome and I've really enjoyed the books. It's one of those series I know I'll reread over and over, and is one I happily grab whenever I want a male lead. Incidentally, it's one of the few male protagonists I read, and one of the (fewer) male authors.

7. Dark-Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I've been wanting to review these for a while as I definitely have favourite books in the series and I'd like to see how they fare on a points basis. When I started reviewing like this some results really surprised me, so now I want to know how old faves score :)



8. Evermore by Alyson Noel
I've only read the first book in the series, in a train station after I missed a connection and was left with 3 hours to kill. I enjoyed it a lot at the time, but I'd like to read it when I'm not really stressed out and frustrated to see if my opinion changes.

9. The Hollow by Jessica Verday
I've recently gotten the third in the trilogy so I'm hoping to have time to reread the first two before I get to it. Even if I don't, I love the books enough they'll be reread multiple times.

10. Dark Lover by J. R. Ward
Not a series I know, but the next book I want to read...and it's a reread so it's snuck on here :)

4 comments:

  1. Twilight, well the last three in the series, made my list too. I recently reread Twilight, so I now need to reread the others. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could reread anything by J.R. Ward a hundred times over. The BDB series is hot and those vampire warriors are love!

    My Top Ten Tuesday
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made 2 new friends who are both big fans of the Dresden Files. I can't believe I never read them - I have to now, or I'll be left out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting guys :)

    @TG - the Dresden Files is totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva