Saturday 24 March 2012

Bloggiesta!!!


Bloggiesta is a book blogger event being hosted this weekend (March 30 - April 1) at It's All About Books. Bloggiesta is described as:

"Do you have things you'd like to do on your blog that you haven't managed to get to in forever? Do you want to do those things with lots of other bloggers from all over? Talk things over with them? Bounce ideas off them? Learn from them? Teach them too?"

This and the idea of a spiffed up blog was all I needed to sign up. I've had a bumpy start to 2012 blogging wise and Bloggiesta seems like a really fun way for me to get back on track. There are some changes I've been wanting to make for a while and I'm also trying to inject more "me" into my blog.

My aims are:
  • Update as many of my old posts to my new style as possible
  • Get rid of outdated old pages
  • Create a new review index page
  • Update all my challenges
  • Create a challenge page
  • Meet other bloggers
  • Have fun :)
If you are interested in joining in you can sign up here

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva