Thursday 12 July 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon - Final Update


I'm a little disappointed with myself for this read-a-thon. I managed to finish the three books I planned on, but I didn't actually spend that much time reading because I was either spending time with my niece or not feeling hugely well. That said I did manage to achieve my goals and I read some awesome books :)

These are the books I read:


...which works out at approximately 945 pages (as I'd already started Angel with Attitude and I can't remember exactly where I was).


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to have met your goals in this Read-a-Thon! Can't say the same for myself though... Have fun and see you in next year's Read-a-Thon! :)

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpresss.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva