Wednesday 11 July 2012

Once Upon A Read-a-thon - Challenges


I've not been doing so well with the actual reading for the read-a-thon after a busy day yesterday and not feeling well today, but I'm taking a break to take part in some of the awesome challenges.

From Kindle Fever:

Once upon a time there was a bookish fight…

As the story teller, I now want you to tell me which two characters are fighting and WHY! If you want to, you’re also more than welcome to guess the outcome. ;)

Once upon a time, Percy Jackson and Harry Potter were fighting over whether demi-god powers are cooler than wizard powers. Percy obviously thinks demi-gods rule while Harry is on the side of his Hogwarts classmates. I would place money on Harry...unless of course they are anywhere near water, or Percy has that handy Medusa head in which case I'm Greek all the way :)

From The Reader Bee:

What is your most anticipated book for 2012?

That has to be 13 by Kelley Armstrong. It's the last in the Otherworld series which I adore and I can't wait to get my copy :) I'm sad to see that the series is ending, but in some ways I'm glad that it is concluding while the books are still all kinds of awesome as there's nothing worse than a series that has been dragged out and the quality has dropped off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva