Sunday, 16 September 2012
Cover Characteristics (1)
Cover Characteristic is a great meme is hosted by Sugar & Snark. Each week a new characteristic is posted, and to take part you pick your favourite 5 covers that fit with the topic.
Here are my top 5 covers for this weeks Cover Characteristic: dresses.
5. The Kitchen Witch by Annette Blair is a really cute quirky cover. I love the roses on the dress and how simple the cover is.
4. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake is one of my favourite books and I love how detailed the dress is on the cover...right down to the hemline dripping blood.
3. The dress on the cover of Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey has a beautiful lace section across the shoulders. This is the kind of dress I would wear myself.
2. Rapture by Lauren Kate is my favourite of the Fallen series, although it is really hard to pick just one as they are all pretty. I love how the white dress contrasts with the grey background.
1. My favourite dress cover of all has to be Envy by Anna Godbersen. It is such a beautiful dress, and the overlaid detailing on the book is just gorgeous.