Saturday 1 September 2012

2012 Spooktacular Paranormal Reading Challenge


Halloween is my favourite holiday and I adore anything spooky or paranormal so stumbling across the 2012 Spooktacular Paranormal Reading Challenge made my day. Hosted by Marie at Ramblings of a Daydreamer the challenge requires you to read and review a minimum of 3 books, posting the reviews for the first time between October 1st and 31st.

The definition of "paranormal" is really loose (perfect for people like me who like weird and wonderful creatures) and is: basically any 'creature' or 'otherworldly' book counts - vampires, werewolves, faeries, shape shifters, zombies, angels, demons, mermaids, dragons, witches/wizards/sorcerers, trolls, sirens, banshees, etc. Beyond that, both adult and YA both count, as do audiobooks and ebooks so there is a huge amount of scope.

If you'd like to sign up click here.

Now I'm off to plan my reading list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva