Monday 22 August 2011

Hi there

Hi there and welcome to my blog :) My name is Claire and I'm a bookaholic. I have over 500 books on my to-be-read pile and I've started this blog to track my journey through them as well as any other books that manage to sneak into the pile.

You see, the problem with me is that I buy and borrow books at about the same rate that I read them which would be fine if I didn't reread my other books as well. Add to that all the books I get as presents for birthdays and the like and all of a sudden my to-be-read pile became a mountain.

At the top of the page is a link that will take you to my to-be-read books as they stand today. If there's something there you think I should read sooner rather than later (or vice versa) let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva