Friday 19 April 2013

Random Read-a-Thon Starting Line (#WWReadathon)


My blog has been abadoned for a while. I've been in a bit of a blogging slump and I have a scary review backlog, although I do have lots of posts started. Add to that health issues and me being distracted by craft projects and you can basically see the tumbleweeds dancing across the screen. So when I checked my email yesterday and saw a heads up about a mini read-a-thon I thought that would be a great way to spend the weekend.

I'm going to try and keep this low stress as I'm not feeling so great, so my goals are:

  • Finish Ghost of a Chance by Kate Marsh which I'm a grand total of one chapter into.
  • Write 3 reviews, including the one for Renegade which has been sitting partially written for forever.
  • Try and stop by the twitter party tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your reviews! I've read one book now! I have three or four I need to write also! I know what you mean about crafting distracting you. But its a nice distraction!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I read and cherish every comment, and always try to comment back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Glamor Amour by Irene Alexeeva